St Peter’s Basilica audioguided tour
With the official audio guide of St Peter’s Basilica – downloadable from our PopGuide APP -, you can enjoy your tour in complete freedom, without having to follow any particular order, simply by using your smartphone or tablet.
For example, you could choose to begin your tour in the heart of the Cathedral: the famous “Confessio” or “Chapel of the Confession” which leads you to the place of St. Peter’s martyrdom and burial. And why not end your visit with the “Pietà” the famous masterpiece by Michelangelo Buonarroti or with the bronze statue of St. Peter.
RESERVED ENTRYAvoid the queue to enter the Basilica
SAVEBest price online
GUIDED TOUROfficial Vatican audio guide
Departs from: St Peter’s Square –Vatican City
Meeting point: The meeting point is located – as you face the Basilica – on the right-hand side of the square, OUTSIDE the colonnade, in front of the Vatican Post Office (see map). Our staff (wearing blue vests with the Vox Mundi logo printed on them) will be waiting for you to lead you inside the Basilica, through a reserved entrance
Duration: approx. 1hr
Languages: Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Korean and Russian
MON – TUE – THUR – FRI – SAT: from 9:00 – 13:00 and from 13:00 – 17:00
WED: from 13:00 – 17:00 SUN: from 13:00 – 17:00
Emergency Numbers (on site): +39 348 4852868 – +39 345 6768034
• Download of the official audio guide in one of 11 available languages
• Preferential lane at the metal detectors to enter the Basilica
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
• Headphones (you can use your own or buy them at the desk for €1,00)
• Guided or Audio guided tour of the Cupola
• Shuttle service to and from the Hotel
• Any additional services not previously listed
Reservations may be cancelled up to 24 hours before your tour. Cancellations made after this time will not be refunded.
• Children under 7 don’t pay. Please provide child’s proof of age upon entry.
• Appropriate clothing must be worn to enter the Vatican*
• Shoulders and knees must be covered
• Vests, camisoles or shorts are not allowed, either for men or women
• Visitors not dressed appropriately will not be allowed to enter the Basilica
Adults (18-99) … …€ 19,50
Reduced (7-17) … … € 14,50
Free (0-6) … … … € 0,00
Prices are per person